Friday, June 4, 2010

Wii

So I bought a Wii and Super Mario Brothers Wii. It was a good price with a 40 dollar credit for my next purchase. And with the credit a bought a second controller/nunchuck combo. Then I bought Madworld and a workout game. Still in my bargain sweet spot.

But I wanted rockband or guitar hero. I did a little research and found out the the controllers are not compatible so it was one or the other. Guitar Hero World Tour has 3 Tool songs so that settled that. But try to find a world tour set for under 170, no thanks. Even walmart lists it for 150 but no stock. And the new guitar hero band set is 170 new too most places, plus I still have to buy the world tour disk. So I'm looking at 200 bucks, screw that.

So I hit ebay and craigs list. I found a guitar hero band set (drums, guitar, mic and game) for 80, sold. Then I find someone local selling another guitar plus world tour and aerosmith for 40, sold.

But now I'm trapped in used wii gear land. Two more controllers for under 20, well sure I want everyone to be able to play. Classic controller for 5 bucks, I'm going to need that for something right? A Black and Pink wii wheel set for mario kart for 4 bucks, hell yeah..... (I still can't find the mario kart game for less than 30)

So 400 or so later I've got like 9 different packages coming to my house. UPS will be bringing me used wii gear for the next few weeks. But I think I've got everything I really want on the way (except Mario Kart!@#$).

I guess once I get the rest of the stuff I need to start inviting people over. Maybe this was a bad idea.

1 comment:

JC said...

Found Mario Cart on sale finally...

So I ordered a controller and a nunchuck from gamestop. I got the nunchuck Friday, the controller won't get here until Tuesday. Thanks game stop.